The pure waters of Northen Ontario...


Of course I don't update this blog regularly - I'm too lazy doing other things. Luckily, inspite of digi-cultural inflation, a picture is still worth a few dozen words.

To this end, I offer this image from a recent trip to the Soo. It remains a sadly desolate and culturally isolated outpost in slow but steady decline, but still offers transient glimpses of puerile humor. Whether you laugh with it or at it is really a personal thing.

I hereby caption this piece of photographic art as
"When water is worse without P in it..."

(contrary to the the date on the image, I actually took this pic was taken on Aug 01 2005 - my Kodak digicam likes to reset itself and the dates periodically)

Raj

Comments

Anonymous said…
This photo ought to become a stock image.

Popular posts from this blog

Tamron 28-200mm 571D Lens - Autofocus Belt Fix

Canon Rebel XS (1000D) - Err 99 and an Exploration of the Memory Card Door Switch